Return to CLIP Main Page
Next: Introduction to the CIAO
Up: Document: distrib_imperial
- Modeling and accessing information servers (active modules).
- A simple distributed LP/CLP language using ``worker teams''.
- Implementing distributed variable-based communication using
- Several useful concurrency and parallelism operators
- Attributed variables can be used for distributed communications
- All implementation can be done at source (Prolog) level
- Native support for concurrency in the underlying system can be
very useful (e.g., in the CIAO run-time system, the &-Prolog
abstract machine is used; similarly in BinProlog).
- AVs are very useful.
- Code provided as public domain standard libraries (
Last updated on Mon Mar 31 21:20:55 MET DST 1997