CLIP Group Locally (Co-)Developed Software
- Functions, predicates, constraints, higher-order, objects, ...
- Assertion language, automatic static and dynamic checking ("gradual" types/properties), assertion-based testing.
- Autodoc, semantic code search (searching for code by what it does).
- Industrial performance, automatic parallelization, portability, ...
You can find some older (some indeed very old and/or obsolete) systems and distributions below. Other even older packages are available from our old software ftp directory. For any other CLIP software and related manuals which you cannot find in the Ciao site above or in these pages (e.g., packages or versions which are in Beta or Alpha release) please contact <email@example.com>.
- &-prolog: The And-Prolog Parallel Prolog System. Now superceded by the Ciao system. See the clip ftp directory for old versions of the &-prolog parallelizing compiler.
- PLAI: Abstract Interpretation-Based Logic Program Analyzer/Specializer. Now included in Ciaopp, the Ciao system preprocessor. See the clip ftp directory for older versions.
- pillow: The PiLLoW Internet/Web Programming Library. Now integrated in the Ciao system and other Prolog systems.
- visandor: A visualizer of parallel executions. Source distribution in preparation. See the clip ftp directory for older (SPARC binary) versions. (Also distributed with SICStus Prolog).
- prolog-shell: Using Prolog as a Scripting Language. Now included in the Ciao system. See the clip ftp directory for previous versions for other Prolog systems.
- latex-spread: A Simple Emacs Spreadsheet Mode for TeX/LaTeX Documents.
- xdvipresent: Slide Presentations Using LaTeX/xdvi. xdvipresent provides glue for developing slides for on-line presentation using LaTeX and xdvi, and a (portable) computer with a sxga+ (1400x1050), sxga (1280x1024), xga (1024x768), svga (800x600), vga (640x480), or sun (1152x900) screen running Xwindows.
Copyright Note: Most of this software is provided under the GNU Public License.
Support: We offer support and maintenance services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.